CUSTOMER CARE LINKS:
Asphalt Guarantee and Maintenance • Asphalt Instruction Sheet • Concrete Guarantee and Maintenance Guide
Concrete Instruction Sheet • Design Process and Criteria • Excavation and Basing Instruction Sheet • Service Areas • Ways to Save
Working with integrity and caring allows us to confidently provide you our long-term guarantee against breakup and settlement.
Breakup, settlement, edge break-off, or weed growth. What does this mean?
- Breakup is observed as a pattern of cracks in a block or alligator pattern characteristic of pavement breakdown.
- Settlement is observed as a difference in height to surrounding structures, or areas of water pooling where water did not collect before.
- Edges are weakest due to encroachment of weeds and vegetation and other erosive forces.
If any of these conditions occur over the course of the guarantee period, we will repair the affected area to a structurally sound condition at no charge to you. Please understand that reworking will leave the area slightly darker in color, but will blend out over a short time.
What are your responsibilities?
- Reading and understanding the instruction sheet and taking proper care of your asphalt pavement.
- Sealing any thermal and root cracks annually.
- Calling in promptly when a warranty situation appears.
What we can’t cover.
- Negligence or abuse contrary to the instruction sheet. Asphalt is not indestructible.
- Thermal cracks, root cracks, and sealcoat cracks – see Instruction Sheet for definitions.
What about surface markings and tire marks?
Asphalt is a flexible pavement, and even with the best of care, can mark the first couple years. We understand this inherent pavement characteristic, and will repair minor surface markings as part of the warranty.
Long-term Satisfaction – A Partnership
By combining our warranty with proper care, your long-term satisfaction is assured.